Monday, June 7, 2010

Seen our Facebook page? Neither have we

Who says we're not into social networking? After all, it only took us several weeks to create a Ladyswish Facebook page, and about five months to actually post content to it.

But we finally got it rolling - pink basketball and all - and man, it was sweet. Lots of content from this site, and a few Facebook-only nuggets, too. Even picked up a few fans.

We were proud. So proud that, on Monday morning, I DELETED THE ENTIRE PAGE.

It was an accident, I assure you. See, I was trying to get rid of this other site, but I got a little confused and clicked this button and...poof! No more Ladyswish.

Naturally, I felt pretty stupid. But a disaster? Not even close. I mean, Tom Izzo leaving Michigan State to coach the Cleveland Cavaliers? That would be a disaster. But this was a pretty easy fix - we've simply re-created the page.

For those of you who were kind enough to become fans of our original creation, we'd be thrilled if you would go back and re-fan (new coinage) the Ladyswish page. As for those of you that hadn't gotten around to it yet, please check us out. We promise to keep the women's college basketball content coming.

And I promise to keep my mouse off any delete keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment