Monday, September 5, 2011

VCU recruit Winter: ballin' and bloggin'

South Shore High (N.Y.) senior and VCU verbal commit Jenice Winter says she's considering a future in journalism, which endears her to us before she even sets foot in the Commonwealth. Last month, she displayed her passion for writing by blogging about her experiences on the AAU summer circuit for the Brooklyn Daily.

She also detailed why she's so stoked about playing for VCU next fall:

"I committed because what they were offering me was something I just couldn't pass up, and the chemistry between me and the coaches on the visit just clicked. Another reason for my commitment was that every player that attends VCU, their game has developed from when they first arrived. Also, the facility was amazing. Words can't explain. I'm very excited and I'm looking forward to my years in that VCU uniform."

Hmmm.... Potential player-blogger for LadySwish, perhaps? Hey, Jenice, let's talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment