Sunday, January 8, 2012

VCU's Q has a new endorsement

Former VCU star and current Minnesota Lynx center Quanitra Hollingsworth is now endorsing BodyCustom Products, which bills itself as "the supplement of choice for pro athletes."

Speaking of Q, we checked out her website qhollingsworth.com  and were quite impressed. Q, who just returned overseas, has a thoughtful blog there where she notes:

Now I am headed to Hungary and I have not been there before. I will be playing for a new team because I asked to leave Latvia (TTT Riga) early. Both I and the Club felt it was within my best interest to have a chance for success with another club since we were not qualifying for the next round of Euroleague. So, now I will be competing on a Eurocup team that lists Essence Carson (of NY Liberty, WNBA) on its roster! This should be a great experience especially with a familiar face!

Her latest post links to Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech.

Check out her site and check out BodyCustom.

No comments:

Post a Comment